Job Vacancies at Crown Oil UK
Crown Oil UK and its associated companies are rapidly expanding, and it’s all thanks to the talents of the incredible individuals we hire.
We’re always on the lookout for new team members, so if you think you’ve got what it takes to be part of Crown Oil UK, we want to hear from you.
Our current job vacancies are listed below:
- B2B Telesales Executives
- Office Based Business Development Executives
- Account Managers
- Sales Support
Are none of these roles suitable for you? We’d still like to hear from you.
Send us your CV and we’ll store it in our database to keep you in mind for any future openings.
How to Apply
If you feel you possess the necessary skills and would like to join our friendly team, please send your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
All interviews will be held at our headquarters in Bury, Manchester, UK.
What it takes to work at Crown Oil UK
It doesn’t matter what you’re specific skill set is – every role at Crown Oil UK requires the following attributes.
- Good team player
- Outgoing personality
- Innovative thinking
- Attention to detail
- Ability to negotiate at all levels
- Ability to think outside the box
What you’ll get in return
- An excellent basic salary backed by an uncapped commission scheme – no moving of the goalposts for those in a sales role!
- An excellent working environment in brand new offices
- Monday to Friday working week, leaving your weekends free
- Sociable working hours
- Contributory Pension Scheme following a qualifying period
- An annual pay review
- A good team environment