Red Diesel - Red Diesel Delivery
We supply red diesel nationwide
Red diesel is a low-duty form of diesel fuel, also known as gas oil, tractor diesel, agricultural diesel, generator fuel, 35-second oil and cherry fuel.
At Crown Oil UK, we specialize in supplying red diesel to businesses nationwide.
Not only can we get you great prices for your supply, but we can deliver it quickly, with over 92% of our deliveries arriving within 24 hours.
To order your supply today, call 0845 130 9777 and speak to an adviser.
In an emergency? We can even deliver fuel to your business within a matter of hours. For more information on our rapid-response deliveries, click here.
Looking for a greener red diesel solution? Take a look at our Carbon Offset Red Diesel.
Why buy red diesel from Crown Oil UK?
With over 65 years’ experience in the supply of fuels and lubricants, buying your red diesel from us is a sensible choice that comes with the following helpful features:
- True nationwide coverage on all deliveries from a supply network spanning the entire UK.
- Telephones manned 24/7, 365 days a year with just one number to call, 0845 130 9777.
- Order volumes ranging from a 205-litre gas oil barrel to a 36,000-litre tanker.
- You’ll gain access to our free fuel management service, where we’ll shoulder the burden of managing your future red diesel deliveries
- A full range of red diesel storage tanks, pumping and dispensing products, environmental control products and technical advice are available
Red diesel uses
Gas oil is minimally taxed and its use is strictly confined to off-road, untaxed vehicles such as tractors and diggers as well as horticultural equipment and agricultural machinery.
Rebated fuel can also power earth-moving machinery, piling and drilling equipment, cranes and static diesel powered machinery; generators, pumps and industrial heating/cooling equipment.
The applications of red diesel are widespread throughout the construction, civil engineering, agricultural, marine, leisure and commercial industries.
The use of red diesel in road going vehicles as an ‘every-day’ road transport fuel is prohibited by law. This particular diesel fuel is dyed red for easy identification by HMRC Inspectors, and anyone found to be using red-dyed diesel in a road-going vehicle is liable for prosecution.
Crown Oil UK will only supply red diesel for off-road use or as a fuel oil. HMRC regulations require us to request all commercial and domestic users taking more than 10,000 litres a year (or a single delivery of 3,500+ litres), sign a declaration stating what the fuel is being used for.
For competitive red diesel prices, call 0845 130 9777