Fuel Transport: Gas oil, red diesel, biodiesel, kerosene and DERV
UK Transport Fuel Suppliers
white diesel (derv fuel) for your road-going transport fleet or red diesel for on-site forklifts and generators, Crown Oil UK can supply transport fuels you need in quantities ranging from a 36,000-litre fuel tanker to a 205-litre diesel barrel nationwide across the UK.
Our competitive diesel prices and flexible invoicing, credit and payment terms makes Crown Oil UK the perfect fuel supply partner for the transport industry.
Why Choose Us For Your Transport Fuel?
The transport industry is a 24/7, 365 days a year industry, and for companies that simply cannot run out of fuel, we have a range of contract retention deals that will guarantee a fuel delivery, regardless of the day or time you need it.
contact us for details on 0845 130 9777
Our phones are manned 24/7 by Crown Oil UK employees, so you can always talk to someone and arrange a diesel fuel delivery.
Need AdBlue or Lubricants For Your Diesel Fleet?
We are a nationwide supplier of Adblue, please contact us on 0845 130 9777 to discuss your DEF requirements.
We offer a full range of lubricants, oils and greases, including a range of synthetic and mineral oils for use in vehicle and plant fleets, all available in either 205-litre barrels, 25-litre drums and a variety of smaller pack sizes. Delivery is normally available within 2 working days, or you can call in and collect from our lubricants distribution centre in Bury, Greater Manchester.
We can supply a full range of branded oils to match OEM specification, or a range of high quality own branded alternatives offering cost savings with no reduction in performance.
- National Coverage
- Next working day delivery normally available (some regional and seasonal variations may apply)
- Transport fuel deliveries from 36,000 litres to a 205-litre barrel
- Out of hours and emergency fuel deliveries available
- Fuel management & top-up services
- Full range of specialist lubricants & grease
- Fuel storage tanks for sale, hire and installations available
- Custom bunds, separators and gully interceptors
- Ancillary products (spill kits, barrel pumps, drip trays etc.)
- Competitive pricing and payment terms
- Consolidated invoicing
- 100% POD with invoice
- Fuel transfer and waste fuel removals
- Technical expertise, site surveys and advice in all areas of fuel, oil and lubricants supply
- Environmental advice
- Over 65 years experience in fuels and lubricants supply
Please Call: 0845 130 9777